Tuesday 8 November 2011

Song Of The Day #1: Kissing The Lipless

I was thinking that I needed to be blogging more when an idea hit me:

I could do a song of the day! It's perfect! I like sharing my tastes with others and it'll give me the chance to write about songs as well as a constant flow of content. I'll be picking out songs I like and explaining why I like and picked them. Without further ranting...

My first song is Kissing The Lipless by The Shins.



This is one of those songs that just kinda hit me out of nowhere. I like how it starts soft and then he gets really passionate as it goes on. I also enjoy the vivid visuals in the lyrics. It's one of my favorite songs by them (and I heard it this morning, hence the pick). It's kind of a sad song, but it doesn't really come off that way from his voice.

Anyway, comment and tell me your opinions on it!

EDIT: You know, I feel like I should've wrote more but it's not always easy! I don't really have a lot of personal feelings towards this song or anything so it's difficult to write a lot. I mean, it's more about sharing the song and hearing others comments anyways. Just wanted a disclaimer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Dirt Nasty more

Post a Comment