Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Blue Man

I really should do a write up on Nashville. And I will! But first, a bit about what I did today...

More or less what you see here, except that isn't me. I put on my blue morphsuit and ran around campus shaking hands with people, waving at cars, and drinking coke. I partially did it because Kyra needed me to for some media class, but mostly I did it because I love it.

You know when you see something cool that you tell your friends about later? I get to BE that thing when I'm doing this. People take pictures with me, honk at me and laugh. The best part is, I do it all anonymously. Not only do I not have to feel vain in a way because I'm not building a personal reputation or anything, but I also spare any potential embarrassment because when I take off the suit, no one has any clue who I am. Like a really lame superhero.

Anyway, I'll have video for this later. For now, listen to this song. It is beautiful.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm just about speechless (do you have any idea how hard it is to make ME speechless?! Feel totally awesome that you can do that)

Post a Comment