Friday 1 April 2011

Walking In Memphis... Wait, Nashville.

So, I'm going to Nashville with a pretty awesome group of people from my floor this weekend and I'm very excited. It's going to be a great break from all of the stress of college and in general a good memory. At least, I'm hoping.

School lately has seemed really busy. I've had classes, meetings, tests, my whole eye ordeal (speaking of which I can put my contacts in tomorrow, thank God), and I've just felt really busy. Not particularly stressed, but like my free time is at a serious premium, making the Nashville trip that much more appealing.

I've done a lot of thinking lately. We've been debating all sorts of philosophical issues down in the basement, and I've been deep in some personal thought as well. It's been really refreshing, and I feel like my overall plan to increase my participation in life has been successful.

I'd like to say that I've figured out something to talk about for my whole post on "changing the world", but I haven't. I'm less sure about my major than previously. Despite this and other questions, I feel good. I'm happy with where I'm at in life and I think I'm continuing to improve each day.

It is only when we are truly challenged that we see the need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment