Monday 9 May 2011

Black Star

So, I'm on my summer break, howabout that? Can't believe it really. It's been a long year, and I'm rather sad to say goodbye to IU and all of my great friends there. However, I'm also extremely excited to be back in the Grove with all of my great friends here. I'm really looking forward to a fantastic summer full of memorable experiences. More than anything, I'm just glad to be back in the loop.

I feel like there's a lot I could talk about here. I've done a hell of a lot since I was blogging actively so I suppose it's time to play catch up.

The last month of college was really hectic. I did a lot of studying for finals, but I still may not have pulled good enough grades to get into Kelley. If I can't, I've already got a backup plan so no biggie. I'm thinking I'll do a business minor and major in computer sciences. I'm not sure what I'll actually DO with that degree, but I think I'll enjoy most career fields in which I'm using a computer.

As I've previously stated, I'm really going to miss everyone back at IU. We've formed a pretty close bond over the semester and it'll be odd to be (mostly) without them for the next four months. Still, I'll see em' again soon enough.

So, as far as this summer already goes, it kicked off well. Me, Dustin Bishop, Will Gobetz and Phil all got us some Pitch Black:
You watched my film?
No man, the BETTER stuff!

Yeah, that stuff. Back and stores and awesome as ever. Hell, I'm drinking some as I post this. Do you like Mountain Dew? Grape? Go out and get some. ANYWAY, we got that and played some Phantasy Star Online. That was a very successful night.

Yesterday I had my three year anniversary with the ever-lovely Kyra Andrews! It was quite the date! We went to go see Thor (see it, it's awesome) and then went to Teppenyaki Grill & Supreme Buffet, which had one of the larger selections I've seen at a buffet and also excellent food. We finished our days relaxing outside on the hill where we had a picnic on our first anniversary. It was quite the night!

Anyway, life is good and I'm in a great spot right now. I'll be blogging more during the summer hopefully, so you all can look forward to me harassing you to read this.

*Insert witty exit line here*

No comments:

Post a Comment