Friday 15 July 2011

Why I Currently Suck

I think that above title is probably appropriate yeah... This post will be dedicated to how my summer has been, but more importantly, why I suck right now and generally need to stop sucking.

Also, it feels real good to be posting after such an extended absence. I gotta do this more!


Over the summer, I've done a lot of cool things. Some of the ones I can think of are as follows (more may be added at a later point, as this is also something of a personal reminder):
  • Went to King's Island with Phil, Anthony and Splinter
  • Lots of late night White Castle
  • Got mugged at Central, spent all night at the police station
  • The party at Anthony's
  • Infiltrated South Grove
  • Swimming and tanning with Kyra
  • DnD with the usual gang
I also have a good amount to look forward to, such as my birthday, Taking Back Sunday and Muse, Captain America, and a good 'nother month of shenanigans.

HOWEVER, I AM A LAZY BASTARD. I have become so incredibly useless during my summer. I will now present the world with a list of reasons I have been a piece of crap (I may again add more later):
  • I haven't blogged in two months
  • My clothes have generally resided on my floor
  • I still haven't checked my stuff for next school year
  • I still haven't called Alienware back about this thing's failures
  • I didn't get my job back, probably because I waited over a month to call
  • I've been waking up between 12-2 every day
  • My room is an absolute wreck
Sweet God... It actually looks even worse when I've put it out there. Anyways, I have got to not do this. I'm hoping to start by posting this whole thing, but that's just a start (actually, I also did laundry today). Ideally, I'd get up at a decent time tomorrow, make a phone call, check the web, and then clean my room. That is totally not going to happen though.

I'm really not sure why I got so damn lazy. Maybe it was the absolute freedom of no school or job or anything. Maybe it was the sudden lack of stress. Maybe it's because my food intake has been cut in half. Nevertheless, I'm most certainly disappointed in myself. I could be, should be better than this.

Whatever, you all get the point.

I'll make sure to try harder to keep you informed on more crap about myself that you don't care about!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment