Wednesday 21 September 2011

Like A Ghost In The Static

Do you ever wonder if there's a point to anything you say, or if anyone finds it remotely interesting? What if it's wrong, or makes you look stupid? What if it's something you won't agree with tomorrow when you think about it, something you just said in the moment? How do you know when you're clear in mind, not just believing it? Which thoughts of yours are the ones you really mean? What if you can't figure out what you think about something? What if your perception of reality has become too warped to accurately assess a situation, even when you try? Why do you try?

Why am I even writing this? So I can get a pity comment? So some jackass friend can post something about how no one cares? Am I vain? Do I think I'm important? Witty? Clever? How can I tell if I don't think I am or I'm just being humble (or pretending to be)? Can one lie to themselves?

Just a bit of thought I'm going through while not studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment