Saturday 24 September 2011

Tearing Out My Hair On The Bedroom Floor

So, it's four thirty on a Saturday afternoon and I'm sitting alone in my room, doing nothing but browsing the web pointlessly.

I woke up at 3 today, so I suppose that makes the situation less pointless but still.

I'm listening to Matthew Fozzi, the ex-backing vocalist from Tacking Back Sunday's, new band's album. It's pretty solid so far. Nice to listen to something I want to listen to instead of some of the things my friends choose for our little music club thing. I really aughta write about that sometime. There are a lot of things I should theoretically write about, but I'm too damn lazy.

I've had trouble wanting to write anymore. I feel like if it's about a subject I'm actually passionate about then generally no one gives a damn. I don't just want to write posts about negativity, that just drags in a bunch of appreciated-but-misplaced sympathy. I want to write for myself, not for anyone else. Not right now.

I'll probably be writing here more. I hope that you'll still read this, as I do honestly want other people to read it. I like the idea of keeping so much out in the open like this. I just don't want to feel like I have to keep people entertained when I'm obviously piss poor at it.

This thing has been long enough, I'm going to get off my ass and do something productive. Like eat. Eating is productive.

1 comment:

Kyra said...

I like reading your blogs :) I always read one whenever you post it! Although, you should write about happy things more. I think the best insights that people can share with one another are the little things that make us smile :)

Post a Comment