Saturday 8 October 2011

Meeting The Night

It's almost 4:30 at night and I'm in my room alone.

I don't know how to describe the peace I feel right now. It's wonderful, to have a space all to myself. I don't have anything to worry about tomorrow, I've got total peace of mind. I haven't been this at peace in a while.

There's a lot of things I'd like to write about, if I ever get around to it. I've changed my major to Computer Science. It'd be nice to talk about why I did that and why I'm excited about that.

I'm still addicted to League of Legends. That probably deserves a post.

I don't know, I can't think of anything else and don't really care to right now. I'm really relaxed, and that's what matters.

On the list of seemingly pointless blog posts I've made, I'm sure this ranks up there for some of you but you need to know how much I'll enjoy sleeping tonight and waking up tomorrow.

It's a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment