Saturday 1 October 2011

Winning Combination

So Five Guys Burgers and Fries, also known as "Best Place To Get A Burger", is getting the Mecca of soft drink machines, the Coca-Cola Freestyle (read my feelings about that here) installed in every single location. This made me feel... I think a picture would fit this better:

This right here
Also this
I could not possibly be happier. I mean, I liked Firehouse Subs but driving 20-something minutes just for Peach Vault (and hot sauce) kind of sucks. Five Guys is a perfect place to pair with such a damn good drink. I will be eating there far more often as soon as this sexy beast shows up in Bloomington.

To those of you that haven't had Five Guys, it's really good. You should eat there. If I were to ask you what the best burger you've ever had is and you don't have a decent answer, the answer will probably become Five Guys. I'm not saying it's the best ever but for a major chain it's so damn good.

Seriously, I need this now.

2 comments:

Adam DeJute said...

Love this so much I am beyond excited.

The RAAM Train said...

This will only make you more fat. Just saying, I don't see you getting excited about the new Cliff Bars. They're really cool and made out of granola.
<3 You

Post a Comment