Sunday 11 December 2011

Well Needed Rest

It's but a few days until the semester is over. I've got three finals and then it's back to Beech Grove.

I'm really looking forward to a lot of things...
  • Firehouse Subs in Beech Grove where I'll be eating there pretty damn frequently.
  • Seeing my friends! I miss everyone quite a bit and ThanksChristmaGiving will be excellent.
  • Having money, because I'm RUNNING OUT.
  • Christmas! Christmas! So much Christmas!
  • No homework to interfere with League time.
I could go on but honestly I don't know why anyone would care what I personally am excited for anyway. The point here is I'm excited for the semester to be over. It's been a good one though. I feel like I've grown a lot. I've gained friends, had a lot of new experiences, and I believe become a more responsible and mature person overall.

That really sums this up I suppose. I'm really just procrastinating studying for finals right now. Seemed like as good an excuse as any to make a blog post.

By this point I could make a damn post about posts I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment