Saturday 17 December 2011

Drinking Martinis By Myself

It's 10:48 and I'm lazing in my room doing nothing. I haven't done much of anything the past two days.

For starters, I've felt rather sick. I've had constant stuffiness, headaches, and allergies. It's not so much that I can't do anything, it's that this particular combination makes me extremely not want to. I mean, I could get people together, but why bother?

Anyways, I guess I just want to feel like I'm doing something. I'm hanging out on turntable.fm right now. I cashed a check, ate some hot sauce, downloaded a game and watched some movies, so I guess I've done stuff, just not anything remotely productive.

I leave you with this. It's my new new favorite thing ever:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you so fucking much for getting that song stuck in my head, but it's so god damn glorious. Look forward to seeing you over break bro.
-Who the fuck do yo think

Post a Comment