Monday 20 August 2012

The List Of Lists

Some of my friends (you?) have probably heard me refer to imaginary lists from time to time. I always claim to organize things in mental lists as well as state that I need to make lists. I need to make so many lists that I need a list OF LISTS to even know where to start! Therefore, without further delay, I present to you my list of lists (that need to be made):


The List of Lists (That Need to be Made):

  • Places in Bloomington I want to eat
  • Albums to listen to... intently
  • Classic movies I need to see
  • Bands I need shirts for
  • Video games to play
  • Artists/albums I need to listen to
  • Bands I need to see live 
  • Books to read
  • Albums to get on vinyl
  • Dishes to try to cook
Surely I could think of more, but in the meanwhile I'll get on making these lists and getting the things on them done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment