Saturday 16 July 2011

Play The Game

So, maybe this is a well known fact, maybe not, but here it goes:

I play Yu-Gi-Oh! Oh yes I do. My friends and I play it pretty frequently, and have a damn good time doing so. I know what you may be thinking, "Isn't that game dead?" No! It turns out that it is still well and alive with more and more stuff coming out every day!

Honestly, we started playing as something to kill the time. I can't remember who suggested the whole thing in the first place, but it rather quickly became an everyday thing for us. If you are ever looking for me at two in the morning (and let's be honest, who isn't?) a good place to check would be the White Castle over on Emerson, where we'll play for two hours.

I haven't sunk that much money in personally. I'm far too stingy to, and not as obsessed as some of my compadres. I currently run two decks, one based around aliens and one based around wooden puppet warriors called Karakuri. I'm also in the middle of building a third deck, Morphtronics (think cute Transformers)
This guy right here is my alien's trump card. Also he'll rape your face.

Anyway, I could go into detail about who all is good and how my decks play, but no one wants to read that. Hell, I mostly just wanted an excuse to put that picture of Gol'gar in here somewhere.

If you want to poke fun, by the way, it is welcome but do try to include what YOU do for fun so I can at least get a fighting chance!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I forgot this existed

Post a Comment