Thursday 26 January 2012

New Year, Same Laziness

I haven't made a post in over a month. This particular post is mostly just another one of those "I can look back at this and say I actually posted something" ones.

Anyways, the semester is off to a good start. My classes seem interesting, my schedule is good, and I'm generally happy. I have a mental list of goals, which I will now type out:
  • Expand my taste in music
  • Eat (somewhat) healthier
  • Try more food places in Bloomington
  • Get better at League Of Legends (post still coming)
  • Become more assertive
I'm sure there are others but that's some of the big ones.  I'm still waiting for a Coke Freestyle here in Bloomington...

Christmas was really nice, I got a lot of things that I wanted.

These are just a few thoughts that I would've blogged at one point were I not some kind of lazy ass.

Anyways, I'd like to get a real post on here in the next few days. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment