Tuesday 7 February 2012

I Am The Law

I'm currently sitting in my room listening to Circa Survive and studying for a law exam tomorrow. I've been in here most of the day and it's been extremely peaceful. I'm feeling alright about this semester so far. A lot of easy classes, one really hard one.

I must admit, I feel as if life is very mixed up right now. My schedule hasn't fallen into place in the slightest. It's refreshing but definitely adds to my stress. I suppose it is helping me get better about deciding when to do my homework, but still, consistency is nice.

That's a lie. Consistency is easy but boring. I should be using this and really this time of my life in general as a chance to grow, to become a stronger, better person. I've made some progress towards it.

I think it'll be easier for me when I'm out on my own next semester, as in having my own room and apartment. I've always had someone in the room with me and while it's nice to never be lonely, it's also nice to be alone, something I generally consider a luxury. (I'm also very excited to be 21, but that's not really relevant)

I've been reminiscing a bit today about the past, specifically here at IU. It's been a really great year and a half. I do feel as if lately, I've been slightly remiss in my duties to get the gang together. Shouldn't be too concerned with that though, as we're only a month into this semester and it's already been a very social one.

Anyways, I hope the rest of this semester will follow suite!

ALSO: I met Jon Hamm. It was wonderful. I also went to the Super Bowl Special Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, hung downtown during the game, and generally had a great time. BE JEALOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment