- Gotten more involved with school things. I'm a member of the Computer Science club and I've been having a lot of fun with it. I went to a workshop/conference for it today and it feels really good to be networking and around people who share similar passions.
- Started taking the stairs to my dorm and walking everywhere. It's a minor change but hopefully will help me get a little more fit.
- Quit smoking. I was never addicted so it's not like this is difficult for me but it'll still again work towards improving my health.
- Cleaned my room. This place got totally overhauled. It's completely clean now and I fully intend for it to stay that way for a good long time.
- Started getting eight hours of sleep. I need to not fall asleep in class or be tired all day. This should help.
I also still plan on blogging more. Eventually.