Thursday 3 March 2011

An Awkward Introduction

Any of you who live in Forest probably have seen the gentleman who walks around dressed like he is from 19th century England. His name is Miles, and I totally finally introduced myself to him and asked him why he dresses the way he does (because he just likes it). I sorta yelled his name to stop him after he had passed, and had to explain why I've slightly stalked him. Anyway, still got that out of the way, so take THAT world!

I really like posting, so those of you whom I love should probably get used to reading.

3 comments:

Kim said...

This reminds me of a creepypasta I read once. :3

Andrew D. said...

I unblocked comments for THAT? ;)

(kidding Kim)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed you actually confronted him after developing such a mancrush on him. PS I totally like that he is comfortable dressing that way haha

Post a Comment