Saturday 5 March 2011

Why I'm Better Than A Few Of You...

This is why.
I checked the statistics of my blog, and found out that some of you are using Safari or, godforbid, INTERNET EXPLORER.




Sheeple, it is not 2000 anymore. You have several internet browsers you can choose from, and the flaming sack of crap that is Internet Explorer is not a valid choice. I know some people prefer Google Chrome, and a few of you like Opera, and that is fine by me. What is NOT fine is that some of you are willingly using a browser that is:

  • Slow
  • Ugly
  • Vulnerable
  • Out-Of-Date
If someone told you that if you just drove your car down to the lot they would replace it with a Ferrari, would you hesitate? No, of course you wouldn't. And yet, you willingly stick with an inferior browser.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

There, I even put a damn link for you. If those Internet Explorer and Safari numbers keep going up, I'm going to be really, really disappointed.

4 comments:

Juli S. said...

I'm going to switch to Internet Explorer, just for you.

Andrew D. said...

Juli, I will lose respect for you.

Grace said...

OPEREVOLUTION

Anonymous said...

Fuck why can't you "like" things on blogger!

Post a Comment