Wednesday 9 March 2011

Getting My Paper Done

I just managed to write three pages. I feel pretty dang good about that. I'm glad that once I start a paper, I can usually get on a roll. Still, this thing is really draining me. It's just unfortunate timing. I've had so many tests over the last two weeks that I had minimal time to work on this, and I have an Italian oral exam on Thursday that requires a bit of studying. On top of this, I leave for break directly after I turn this paper in, leaving me with the sense that it is the only thing stopping me from relaxing, which sucks.

Nevertheless, it is getting done like everything. I'm glad that I have the drive to always get my work done. I know that is something not everyone can say, so I'm proud of that little part of myself. I just wish I was able to devote more effort to my work. I'm too content with never giving my best.

How does one increase their desire to impress themselves in their actions?

No really, I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment