Friday 11 March 2011

Peace of Mind

Right now, I am at home in my boxers on my bed, and I feel fine. Actually I feel great.

I have no homework. I have nowhere to be, nothing to do. I can just not worry about the world or anything in it (although I probably should be worrying about Japan). This next week is going to be fantastic. I'm thinking that by the time I get back to school, I'll probably be ready. In the meanwhile, I'm going to be doing awesome things like going to Steak N' Shake, playing Yu-Gi-Oh, seeing my friends play a concert, DND, and all sorts of other awesome things that will make people jealous.

Anyways, sooner or later I'll get around to posting something that isn't just my personal life.

Probably later over break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not as nerdy here as you are there lolol

Post a Comment