Saturday 12 March 2011

Dungeons And Dragons

I am currently sitting with six of my close friends, watching them play DnD. I'm okay with this.

I actually used to be a part of this game. I was a Warforged (robot) Wizard named Flametongue. When I went off to IU, it was decided that my character would die of RustRot and be buried in a backyard. Good to know my friends care deeply about me.

Over the summer, I guess they're going to go on an epic quest to revive me. I'm hoping to come back with some sort of awesome flame powers or a mechanical spider or something.

I'm pretty much a huge nerd sometimes. To those of you who have never played Dungeons and Dragons, it's a lot of fun especially with good friends. The only thing you really need is a competent Dungeon Master (guy who makes the whole story). If you've got that, you can basically wing the rest and learn as you go.

Being back in Beech Grove is absolutely wonderful. I feel so free and relaxed. I cannot possibly explain how good it feels to not have ANYTHING to do. I'm sure you can imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww andrew you big'ol faggot.

We will NEVER let you have a giant spider.

<3 will.

Post a Comment